Thank you for your donations and time to make our breakfast a huge success. We had a great day celebrating. 🙂
Also, I am deeply touched by your generosity toward me. Thank you for all the lovely gifts, they are very much appreciated.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! May you have a happy, healthy and blessed NEW YEAR!
I hope you all enjoyed your snow day today! The update for this week is short, but it contains important information about holiday activities at GES.
- GES Holiday Program is Tuesday, Dec. 13! Mrs. Bretz and the students have been busy preparing a wonderful program for you to enjoy. Information about when and where students should report can be found on Mrs. Bretz’s blog.
- We are still in need of donated items and another cook for our Holiday Breakfast. Here is a link to sign up to contribute to our breakfast. HOLIDAY BREAKFAST
- If you have non-perishable goods to donate for the Holiday Breakfast please send them in at your convenience prior to December 21.
For the first time ever, we are going to have audience participation for our final song this year! The students are very excited to share this experience with you, however, in order to be ready to join in on the fun, we are asking families to download this free jingle bell playing app PRIOR to the holiday program on their phones if you will be attending the 3rd-5th grade performance. THANKS!!
iJingle Bells (John Slater) is available on iPhone
Christmas Jingle Bells (Bytza Entertainmet) is available for Android
Our holiday break is quickly approaching and we have started to plan our Holiday Breakfast Party on Wednesday, December 21. I am using signup.com to organize this upcoming activity. Please take the time to donate to our breakfast so your children can celebrate the spirit of the season together.
Please sign up for Holiday Breakfast 2016 – Here is how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: Holiday Breakfast Sign Up!
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note:SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
One of our Georgetown students is collecting toys for Toys For Tots. Ainslee Tomaszewski has a goal of collecting 155 toys and we have received 62 as of Monday. These toys will go to families who are having difficulty affording gifts this year.
Please bring your unwrapped gift to school by Thursday, December 8!