- Reading log due on Mondays, weekly goal 100 minutes
- Spelling Pretest words come home on Mondays, spelling test on Friday’s
- Keep having your child practice their multiplication facts. Once they master fives have them practice mastering 2’s and review 5’s. Don’t include new facts until these two are mastered. Then introduce facts this same way with the following facts in this order. Remember work for mastery with one fact before moving on and always review previously mastered facts. This is the order to introduce facts for practice toward fluency. 5, 2, 9, 10, 3, 4, 1, 0
- Friday is EAGLE PRIDE DAY, wear your maize and blue to show our eagle pride.
- It’s going to be hot, hot, hot the next few days of school. Please make sure your child has a water bottle for school. We want to keep our brains and bodies hydrated. 😎
Writing- True Stories
Reading- Launching Strong Reading Habits.
Math– Multiplication and Division with 3’s, 4’s, 1’s & 0’s
Social Studies- Michigan’s Geography.