- Camp waivers and medical forms will go home today. They need to be returned by May 2.
- Parent meeting for the fifth-grade camp is Tuesday, May 2 at 6:30 PM in the multipurpose room at Georgetown. A brief meeting for chaperones will immediately follow.
- We will meet with fifth-grade students during the school day to provide them with the information they will need for camp, so students need not attend the evening meeting.
- If you would like to visit Camp Henry while we are at camp, you are required to have a background check completed prior to May 8. Details about visiting camp will be explained during our May 2nd meeting. Contact your teacher for details if you plan to attend. Background Check Link
- April and May are very busy months for families of fifth-grade students. Click here for a list of upcoming dates.
- Measurement and Geometry
- American Revolution
- Uses data to come to a reasonable conclusion
- Constructs charts, graphs, tables, and summaries to record observations
- Asks questions, makes predictions and draws conclusions through observations and activities
- Informational Writing