Our fantastic fifth graders will be taking a social studies test and a math test on Thursday this week.
Topics to review for SS include:
- Three branches of government and their functions.
- Limits of power of each branch.
- Federalism– state and national government– their powers and which powers they share.
Topics to review for math include:
- Finding equivalent fractions.
- Comparing 2 fractions.
- Adding and Subtracting fractions with common and uncommon denominators.
- Change improper fractions to mixed numbers and vice versa.