Merry Christmas & A Very Blessed New Year

santa-snow-globeWe had a fantastic day.  Our breakfast was a HUGE success because of the overwhelming support of all of YOU!  We went caroling around the school, enjoyed playing board and card games, and enjoyed a visit from Mr. Bowen’s class to sing songs together.

When reflecting on the day I realize I hadn’t taken enough pictures. I didn’t capture so many of the little moments. I’m sitting here smiling thinking of the kids lining up to get whipped cream squirted into their mouths, them moving the tables back to position without using any words (a challenge, but they did awesome). I picture Mrs. Ripley and Mrs. Hoekstra giving kids hugs after we sang Silent Night to them, and then later in the afternoon the kids quoting the film along with the actors as we enjoyed watching. These little memories, and so many other moments I will cherish when I reflect on this day.

Thank you for spoiling me with your generosity. I am overwhelmed by the gifts your children shared with me these last couple of days. I especially thank you for sharing your children with me each and every school day.  I am blessed to have a job that gives me so much joy.

My wish for you and your families is to have a restful, happy, and healthy holiday season. 

Merry Christmas! ~ Kym Burdis

Below is a video of a glimpse of our day. Also there is a link where you can view and download pictures. 

Holiday Photos