- Watch for a note to come home Monday regarding an upcoming field trip to DeGraaf Nature Center in Holland.
- Early Release this Friday, February 2
- Schoolwide dress like a P.E. teacher on Early Release Friday
- Winter Break February 5 & 6
- Our Valentine party will be Wednesday, February 14th from 2:30-3:30. Watch for details. We will be decorating bags in class to exchange Valentines. Class List for Valentines.
- Read 20 minutes five times a week.
- Math Study Island assigned on Mondays and due by Friday morning.
- MobyMax Monday through Thursday for 5 minutes, unless your child is in the Fabulous Fact Fluency Finishers. Click on the photo on the right of the blog to see our finishers.
Writing– We started our Realistic Fiction piece of writing by generating ideas and will move into writing our rough draft.
Reading– The kids are working in the unit on Series Book Clubs. Each group will be meeting this week to discuss the book’s story elements and characteristics of main characters.
Spelling- Week #19. This week’s study feature is Long E (ey, ee, ea, -y)
Math- Unit #4- We are finishing our unit on Multidigit Addition and Subtraction this week. Test on Friday.