- November 15, Early Release Friday, dismissal @ 12:15
- November 18 & 20, Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 18-21, Book Fair (you are welcome to shop and purchase anytime this week) Our class will view the Book Fair on November 18 and we have scheduled a time to purchase on Wednesday, 11/20
- November 26, Field Trip to the Grand Rapid Art Museum. Permission slips are due TOMORROW, Monday, November 11. Field Trip Permission Slip
- November 27- December 1, Thanksgiving Break
- December 12, Holiday Music Program (details coming)
- December 13, Early Release Friday, dismissal @ 12:1December 16-20, PTC Holiday Store
Homework: Continue to read 100 minutes/week, and 5 minutes of MobyMax fact fluency Monday through Thursday.
Reading- We are in the middle of our second unit, Mysteries: Foundational Skills in Disguise. The kids are LOVING it! 🙂
Math-We will finish up Unit #2: Multiplication with 6, 7, and 8’s and Multiply with Multiples of 10. A test review went home last Thursday and the test will be Tuesday this week. We will begin Unit #3: Measurement, Time & Graphs this week.
Word Study: We are in our 6th week of studying words. I am excited to see the growth the kids have made in this first marking period.
Writing: We are at the beginning of our writing unit of Persuasive Writing. This week the kids will be expanding the planning of their piece of writing.
Social Studies: Geography of Michigan