- If you would like to help our school raise money for our school, please bring your family to CULVER’s for dinner tonight Monday, October 16 from 5-8pm. The money raised will help pay for RAZ KIDS learning, books for our library, owl pellets, art equipment, PE equipment, music and steam studio supplies and more!
- School pictures were sent home with students today.
- Keep practicing those multiplication facts!!
- October 20, Holiday Parade posters due back to school
- October 24, Turkey Trot
- October 26, Picture Retake day
- October 31, Halloween Party @ 2:30-3:15. Details coming soon! 🎃👻
Writing- We celebrated writing our True Stories and will begin our Persuasive Essays this week. Please talk with your child tonight about something they think strongly about. Help them come up with an idea and reasons why they believe them. Tomorrow they will be writing their On Demand pre-assessment for opinion writing.
Reading- We have started our second unit called Following Characters into Meaning. Keep reading 100/week!!
Spelling– Week #8; This week’s study feature is final /k/ sound with ck, ke, or K
Math– Unit #2- Multiplication and Division with 6s, 7s, & 8s
Social Studies- We will have a quiz this Thursday on Movement in Geography, a study guide came home today. The unit test study guide will come home Thursday for next week Tuesday, October 24, Geography Test. Please have your child study a little bit each night for this unit test once they have it at home on Thursday.