- Monday is picture day. Our class will have our pictures taken in the afternoon after lunch.
- The class electronic agenda can still be found on our classroom blog. I have moved its location to the top of the blog under a tab labeled AGENDA. Students will still fill out their paper version daily at school that they may keep at home on Fridays. Each Monday we will fill out a new agenda reflecting the current week.
- There will be a quiz on social studies vocabulary on Thursday. The students have flash cards they can bring home to study, or they can find a link to electronic flashcards on the blog under the social studies link: Unit #1 Our Government.
- Georgetown’s Walk-A-Thon will be on Thursday, September 24. We will be dressing in our favorite BLUE/GOLD EAGLES wear or as an American Ninja Warrior. Donations may be brought in any day this week.
Just a little reminder to:
- check in with your child and initial their reading log so they can receive credit for reading 100 minutes this past week.
- have your child study for their Social Studies test on Monday. Review notes went home on Thursday of last week.
- dress for picture day. We are scheduled for after lunch.